Sunday, July 11, 2021

Strong Emotions

How honest can I be? How many way have I said this? How many times have I been told to ignore it all? “They don't deserve the time of day”, “Move on”, oh I have heard it all. But I have also been told to fight like hell, never be bullied into silence and stand up.

It is closing in on a decade that Tracy Ryan Terhune has been viciously attacking Renato and I on every level. He runs that blog under the title of my book Affairs Valentino disguising his hatred for us under a fake “literary critique”. It is by virtue of the blog's history and purpose that it becomes the very definition of a “designated hate blog”. There he hosts David Bret's comments about us which are delusional lies designed to torture.

So there you have it and more. I won't belabor the history of their endless attacks on us. Anyone wishing to know more can just read back through my previous posts. Its a sordid story.

This said I am so proud that Renato and I have stayed strong, done the work we set out to do and will continue to do so. Tracy Terhune can try his hardest to erase us and our books from his “kingdom” with his "pure fiction" tirades. He fails and fails again.

In my opinion he and Bret (as Albert Morris, Kim Edleman/Maximilian Kraft, Joey Jenkinson, et al) desecrate the memory of Rudolph Valentino, 100%. How could it be otherwise? The evidence tells the story. Tracy Terhune's “tick-tocking” in his sniggering countdown to our deaths, Bret's transphobic mocking calling Renato, “the man who wears dresses” because he wore the robes in Morroco. They are both veritable fonts of miserable behavior.

I am sure they are sharpening their wicked tongues and scouring for typos already set to assault our new work. While neglecting to mention we did do the research, we did work very hard putting together books and the new book was a lot of work obviously. I hope our intent and as Renato likes to call it our “intellectual honestly” shines through and I believe it does.

And more to come soon from us in this “summer of love”.