Follow the link below to enjoy the continuing narrative of Professor Aurelio Miccoli!
Saturday, February 24, 2024
Fifteen years ago tonight, I met Renato Floris on a frosty night in Turin. I have told our romantic story many times but think in recalling it now it has so much more meaning. From that moment we laid eyes on each other our fate was secured and so was the fate of one Rudolph Valentino.
I think anyone who knew Renato and I personally knows our story was one of great romance and we loved each other passionately. We waited a lifetime to meet and did not waste a second of our precious time together.
Together we traveled to France, Germany, Belgium, Morocco, Tunisia, Spain and the Netherlands and lived in the U.S. and Italy. We produced and published fourteen books together and were in a constant excitement over new research and discoveries. I could not begin to do justice to all we accomplished here but suffice to say we worked hard.
I am grateful, ever grateful for that meeting in Turin long ago because magic happened. Not to be trite about it but say that as fact.
Love to you my dear Renato on this sacred anniversary. As we celebrated the life of The Great Lover... we lived a great, great love.
Sunday, February 18, 2024
Professor Aurelio Miccoli continues with his published narrative and in this installment he shares the account of Rudolph Valentino, his sister Maria and his wife Natacha Rambova's Aunt Tessie's travels long the roads of southern Italy.
Aurelio Miccoli promises "More to come!" in subsequent installments of this fascinating time in Valentino's life. I am looking forward and thank him for his dedication! Enjoy!
Sunday, February 11, 2024
Aurelio Miccoli has published a fine and authoritative article on Valentino's return to Castellaneta, profiling Renato Floris' annotated translation of My Private Diary into Italian. I am sure Rudolph Valentino would be pleased that his legacy is so beautifully presented in his mother tongue.
I am grateful to my friend and colleague for his continued research and writing on Valentino. I look forward to more from Professor Miccoli soon!
Thursday, February 1, 2024
There have been times when I wanted to take this blog offline. Those were painful times when I was under attack from the cultists who submitted malicious comments to me via this blog, all day and night trying to harass me into closing this site. Whenever I mentioned closing it, Renato would argue it should be online as our public defense and response to the obscene attacks we suffered over the many years.
The Valentino death cult's efforts to defame our work and us and saturate our online searches with lies continues with new twists. Now this blog has become a source for their plagiarism. They download our images and posts and share them on the blogs and forums where we are forbidden to join while taking full credit for our work.
Shamelessly impugning us while they pose as us to gain kudos for our work as theirs. The beat goes on. I will not take this blog down and Renato was right. It is a great body of work, not only about Rudolph Valentino and Natacha Rambova but about our truth and our defense.
Meanwhile the cultists appear to enjoy their days clicking through their various proxy servers to do their trolling and rifling.
I have been posting my Valentino commentary on my Patreon account and will continue to do so.
Thursday, January 18, 2024
If something is called “mainstream”, imo it describes thought under siege. Whatever the designated mainstream is, you can believe it is a narrative issued by and approved of by a controlling and calculated element. Mainstream is to accept that narrative without question and march along blindly with sheeple who obey and believe whatever is being tossed their way.
“Ordinary, orthodox, conventional...” is how the dictionary describes “mainstream”. I do not consider that superior or appealing in any way. “Common, conformist...” the definition goes on and in no way will that ever describe me.
Most often mainstream mentality will never dispute anything challenging the status quo and parrots whatever the controlling authority has to say. Why am I even pondering this? Because I am often taunted with accusations I am not a part of the “Valentino mainstream”. I say thank God for that.
Why would I ever want to be part of a herd of sheep bleating in agreement? Renato and I discovered amazing things about Rudolph Valentino and backed it up with years of documentation and proof. Because our presence and work threatened the authority controlling the “Valentino mainstream”, we were vilified and still are... and I am called a “madwoman”.
Why would I ever want to be part of a mainstream; swept along by blind acceptance, fearful of appearing insubordinate to some tired old orthodoxy? I proudly consider myself far, far outside of that “Valentino mainstream”.
To those of you who attempt feebly to insult me by saying I am not part of the “Valentino mainstream”, I say that is more praise than insult....Bleat on obedient sheep.
As the beat poet Henry Rollins wrote, "Swimming in the main stream, is such a lame, lame dream..."
Thursday, January 4, 2024
Despite the irrational opposition Renato and I faced over the years we were researching Rudolph Valentino and sharing our discoveries, I feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment and victory today. Our body of work stands proudly and the projects we were working on near completion.
The mere fact that the haters are still tearing their hair out over our work also stands as testimony to the power of our discoveries. I personally believe we impacted the Valentino legacy in an epic way and made the story of his life infinitely more fascinating.
It is not so unusual for me to receive a screenshot as proof the haters are attempting to present our work as theirs. It is a disreputable practice but somewhat flattering in a way. If it was all so heinous they would not be downloading the images we shared and doing their best to claim credit for our work.
I want to thank those of you who follow me as ardent supporters on my social media sites.
Meanwhile join me for my Valentino musings and images on my patreon account where the haters have been foiled:
Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Friday, November 24, 2023
- The fact that S. George Ullman was exonerated completely by the California Court of Appeals, that the money he owed the estate was money Alberto Valentino already spent which Ullman dispersed to him believing he was a rightful heir.
- The entire story of Frank Mennillo and who he was.
- That Rudolph Valentino was paying the monthly mortgage on Teresa Werner's home on Sycamore Street in Los Angeles.
- That a second page of the will turned up missing which was, by the process of elimination, removed by Lou Mahoney.
- The story of who George Ullman was, what happened to him as a result of the estate disaster.
- That Alberto Valentino claimed he lived in Turin... when there is no record he ever did.
- That the entire case file of Valentino's probate records were stolen.
- That those records were in the possession of Valentino collectors and the Valentino family.
- That Valentino tried to adopt his nephew Jean and failed.
- That Valentino owned and operated a research laboratory, Cosmic Arts.
- That Valentino walked into the Emergency Room in the Polyclinic Hospital.
- That Valentino's body was embalmed.
- That his shipping case was still in existence.
- That Valentino smuggled Canadian whiskey into the US on the Mineralava Tour
- That Joe Schenck funded Alberto Valentino's litigation v. Ullman
- That the Valentino world is controlled by a vicious syndicate of liars
- That the story of Valentino's life is manipulated by collectors.
- That these collectors are willing to destroy people to elevate their status as collectors.
- That Valentino was not gay.
- That the entire Andre Daven as gay lover was a huge hoax and utterly false.
- That Daven left New York owing Valentino a fortune.
- That Mennillo was Valentino's godfather.
- That it was Valentino who sent Natacha Rambova away... forcing her to sign away her role in his business.
- That Ullman was an honest man.
- Etc. Etc. Etc.