Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Standing Up

There are heroes and villains in everyone's lives and in my life they are clearly defined. When someone commits villainy at my expense, I seldom/never allow them to inch the tiniest measure towards hero. I am a Cancerian and am by nature unforgiving.

If someone hurts me, or attempts to, I forget them and try to have nothing more to do with them. I share this as explanation to one Cindy Martin because I want her to know I will never open her email response to my post of last week. She sought me out through my website www.zumayawinslawsuit.com and I replied. It's done. 

I am not engaging in a conversation with any villains in my life, which she sure is. So not opening it and not replying. I will know if she made amends.

I prefer to spend my time with heroes, family and friends and I will always defend them, and myself, from villains.

It's called standing up.