Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Will

It appears "Pasionaria" (read Renato's October 7th post "Regarding the Truth") is about to become an expert on Valentino's will and the estate settlement. A load of material has been downloaded from this blog on the subject and by them. I am always happy when the truth is spread but Pasionaria is known for taking full credit for my discoveries.

Might I advise they get the story right this time and not sell it to a readership who could not imagine anyone could be so brazen. So take it easy Pasionaria, share my material and give credit where credit is due. 

I discovered the court records, while Pasionaria told the world I forged them all. I unraveled the documents and found the only publicly available copy of Rudolph Valentino's contract with United Artists. Just a reminder as Pasionaria claimed she did. 

The same people who just spent a decade in the grips of a campaign to ruin me, my late husband Renato and all our books are now posting our discoveries as their own. Reader beware.