Thursday, September 8, 2022

Fan Mail From Some Flounder

I was just informed that Tracy Terhune is threatening legal action against me for posting my meme of him holding some images... why is he so upset?.. because they are not nice images. Not at all... they are his images which he deleted long ago after he got his tremendous laugh at our expense. But they are his images which he chose personally to harass and hopefully make me suffer... those are just a few of the similar images he chose to post as home page graphics on a blog he has been running for a decade under the title of my very life's work, Affairs Valentino. What was his point in doing that? Not hard to figure out. 

He is upset over a photoshopped meme I made to demonstrate his gross hypocrisy in not sharing what he does on that blog. He hides his bully activities there and always has. Renato calls him, "Throw the stone and hide the hand."  

I would say directly to him the following today... in the very least you could own what you have done to us over the past ten years and be accountable for what you do to us every day. Which is not a small thing at all as we all know. 

You left an epic trail of your years of high level abuse of us. You have not been all that clever hiding the hand. And pardon me but if you loved Valentino as much as you claim you do, you would not have spent the past ten years trying to suppress, destroy and kill our work and all our new discoveries. You would have welcomed it all as did most people with a sincere interest. 

Imo I think it is more upsetting to you that I am in fact not insane, (how many times have you called me the "Madwoman of Turin" over the years?) and that you are having to face what you did because you took it all too far for too long. Angry young man, it seems that clicking delete simply did not do the trick. 

Today I am informed that in the hate comments sent my way, I have been wished dead, told that the Valentino world waits for my death, that I am nasty, old, etc. So I guess my pointed meme was too truthful and not so appreciated, even though in the meme, he is holding images he posted about me? Go figure. Somewhat incriminating imo. 

Considering how meticulously Renato has captured every single word and image hurled our way from Mr. Terhune and Mr. Bret, and over all this long time... we have an organized and yes thoroughly appalling record. Renato has suffered the impact from his dedication to recording their bullying. That is the purpose of it. 

Thank you to my beautiful, ever fascinating and hard-working husband. My shining light. A true hero. Thank you! 

More of said images and information: https://www.zumayawinslawsuit.com/