Monday, June 14, 2021

Making a Point

Michael Morris was such a God in the Valentino World yet treated so poorly by those who fancy themselves “Keepers of the Flame”. What a bunch of hypocrites they are. After Michael died they came out praising his book and work... while they dashed his posthumous book to the rocks saying I wrote it and “Buyer Beware”. Disgusting defilement of Michael's great accomplishment.

After Michael's death, Tracy Terhune felt safe to try and convince the world Michael had nothing to do with me, Cindy Martin claimed I did not know him and that I forged e-mails I posted from Michael to me... and Bret savaged Michael within days of his death online saying vile things about this great man. He actually engaged in a furious exchange with one of Michael's doctoral students.

Was Michael ever invited by Tracy Terhune to speak at his death fest? Not that I know of... because Michael would have been thrilled to speak.

And Donna Hill and Jeanine Villalobos?... who swanned about Michael convincing him to fork over his archive? Well we all know how that worked out. 

Did any of these people come out to defend him publicly when Bret was spitting his homophobic slurs Michael's way? No they did not.

I could go on. I have made my point. While they all wallow in their smug deals and shekels saved on a piece of poor Rudy... Michael's legacy puts them all to shame.

#castthemerchantsoutofthetemple