Thursday, September 23, 2021

"What Books?"

*(see update below) In a discussion on this blog about Andre Daven, I left a comment expressing my opinion that David Bret did not have personal godfather connections to Daven. He wrote the following to me today requesting it be published so here it is:

I was informed he was telling people Andre Daven was his “godfather's godfather” and here is my source from Cindy Martin as she told Renato about this, extracted:

I add that the reason Bret has not given me a “penny” on the court awarded damages is that he told the court he had zero assets. I told the court he had many books in print and they asked, “What books?” So logically I sent them a listing and the links for over one hundred titles he has in print. I guess one must presume he never sold a copy of any of them if he can not declare a single one as an asset.

And I did get much more than a penny from him... the judge awarded me some 30,000$ which by now with all the added legal fees and interest has nearly doubled. This is his court-awarded debt to me.

I have received several comments for this blog from David Bret which I have not published because they are open threats in which he always mentions, and wishes for, my death. 

*** David Bret sent another comment (see below)  I do not lie, post his latest comment submitted for this blog and say "Yay" to his comment we will not hear from him again... and I intended to post the verdict link: https://www.zumayawinslawsuit.com/