Saturday, September 4, 2021

#Victoryread

I have just discovered that the comments sent to this blog were again hijacked for about a week. This is the second time the comments have been tweaked/hacked. I have fixed the problem again and it does not matter how much effort “they” waste trying to get this blog down... it will stand.

I export the entire blog every day and even in the remote chance they did manage to have it taken down, I will upload it again and again. So hardly worth their effort I say.

I apologize to anyone sending in a comment which did not appear, I have approved them all now.

I am continually accused by “them” of writing my own comments which of course I do not. Renato and I are the administrators of this blog and when we post it will appear under our names.

The battle for this blog continues, the comments have been found and unlocked.

#victoryread #win