Thursday, March 5, 2020

Hello from the Archangel


I am not so deeply religious but about some things I am. One of them being my affinity with Saint Michael the Archangel and I guess for obvious reasons. Ever since my friend Michael Morris passed away a few years ago, this image has found me so many times. It has become meaningful in that. 

This particular image (below) was sent to me this morning from the Netherlands and I had to share. #moreartplease

Thank you all for reading and for your kind support in this. I will post some more Valentino related things here soon... Meanwhile here is the prayer to Saint Michael.

 'Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.