Saturday, January 2, 2021

Astral Affairs Rambova

Renato and I have just uploaded a new audio book, Astral Affairs Rambova on our Youtube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/TheAffairsValentino. I am very proud of the research that went into the writing of this book and feel it explains a great deal about Rambova's life after Valentino. We also included the article , “Her Years As Valentino's Wife” because I feel this interview with Rambova to be an important insight into the marriage. I read this article in the last installment, “Part Ten”.

In that article Natacha makes it clear how she was blamed for everything and in that I add that not much has changed. I hope Astral Affairs Rambova will contribute to a broader understanding and appreciation of this fascinating woman. #rudolphvalentinosqueen