Tuesday, November 23, 2021

This One

I am aware some people are tired of hearing about Tracy Terhune, David Bret, Simon Constable, Eleanor Gribbin, Donna Hill, Jeanine Villalobos, et al. But this is not a past history situation for us. These people continue every single day to prevent the broad population of people world-wide who go on Facebook and elsewhere to enjoy Rudolph Valentino, from either knowing a thing about our work or much, much worse. In many instances these people go out of their way to broadcast how we are liars, frauds and all else.

I will not apologize for the stand we take here on this blog, for my content. This is what it is. Odd how I hear how tired people are about hearing about it... but why not contact the perpetrators to register the complaint and not the victims?

I try to post new and interesting things here but the main purpose of this blog is to expose those awful people who bully us mercilessly and impede our right to do a fair business. I will not be bullied into silence.

For us to turn and walk away would be to throw all our work over the many years into an enforced oblivion. There are many places to frequent to enjoy Valentino. But this blog stands as the one place where their evil empire is exposed; where we defend ourselves.

I wish there were fifty blogs and Facebook pages devoted to exposing them all... but there is one. This one.