Saturday, November 20, 2021

He Did Want That

It is ever so intriguing to read the comments here and realize the many disparate insights into the life of Rudolph Valentino. There is so much information out there about him and plenty to digest. For me the point of greatest importance in the saga of this man, is the blight which has been inflicted on his legacy by liars, thieves and cultists. 

If that is my role, to rid his legacy of these people, then so be it. I do all I can. I was fortunate enough to have had the back story of that seedy world handed to me by Bill Self. I think he wanted to be part of the Valentino story. Maybe not in this way but he did want that. 

If Jeanine Villalobos had not forced him to send me packing, he would have told me everything. But I learned enough. 

Rudolph Valentino's legacy is held hostage by greed and ego. I saw the situation and wrote about it and for this I paid and continue paying. 

Renato and I are not weaklings and Terhune, Bret, Constable, Gribbin, Hill... they should not underestimate our stamina in this.

We may be old, but we are wise. Contrary to the pathetic machinations of Terhune in claiming I was never even in Self's home, I say I sure was and he knows it. The story just came tumbling out and will continue to do so.

So much more to come. 

Thanks for the comments and insight. Brilliant!