Sunday, October 18, 2020

Tracy Ryan Terhune and David Bret Bullying Together For Years

*The documents shared in this blog are all public record. Passages and clips of images are excerpted under the guidelines of Fair Use as they are posted in brief to support the narrative. All of these public documents are available to anyone accessing the court archives.  

A few nights ago, I was unable to sleep and thought I would read my blog at 2 a.m. So I googled my name on my phone and the first item in the search was a Wikipedia mention about how the author of Affairs Valentino had a “warrant” out for her arrest and some such comment of outrage asking how was I allowed to continue, blah, blah, blah. The old “warrant” lie lives still online.

Tracy Ryan Terhune, who has collaborated for years with David Bret in posting bully lies online about me... launched the “warrant” lie about & association with me the first day he opened the Affairs Valentino blogspot which he has run for eight years and still runs to ruin my sales and torture me into agony. In the construct and definition of cyber-bullying this is called a “designated hate blog”. Courtesy of Tracy Terhune from the first day of that blog back in 2012:

Terhune ran that “warrant” headline for years trying to portray me as a person with underhanded business tactics, running from some criminal involvement and associating me with the subject of "arrest warrants". He and Bret carried this theme through as if it were fact and there it was again in the middle of my night.

I have never had a warrant out on me, have no criminal history and have been in a police station only once in my life. This after I drove off leaving my purse on top of my car and the kind person who found it took it to the police station. That is as close to a criminal past as I can admit to... picking up my purse.

But there it was in the middle of my night...on my google search... how I had criminal warrants. As outrageous as this was to see, in my opinion and I would hope in the opinion of everyone aware of Terhune and Bret, it should be obvious they planted all of this in their malicious destruction of what should be my honest online identity.

How hypocritical for Terhune and Bret to claim I bully them or anyone when they are doing things like this. How they try to elevate themselves above this behavior and feign being the victims with their fake outrage. Who believes that anymore? It does not take a rocket scientist to see that everything they accuse us of doing, is projection of their own disgusting modus operandi.

The origin of this “warrant” lie? Well the“warrant” they are endlessly referring to was issued against the woman who first published Affairs Valentino in 2011. It was not a criminal warrant but a bench warrant. A bench warrant is issued so someone to force them to address a court matter such as overdue parking tickets; in her case the bench warrant was issued because of her failure to appear in court to face Terhune without a lawyer.

Terhune clutched that “bench warrant” for dear life because for him it became a weapon which could not only be used against her but me as well... oh wielding that weapon, Terhune once chased this young woman through a court house and into a parking lot trying to have her arrested on that warrant while yelling, “You're going to jail!” repeatedly. The young woman ran in fear along side her father... who at one point turned and confronted Terhune telling him, “You stay back or you will get hurt.” He then accused Terhune of trying to drive his daughter to suicide. Terhune replies how no.. the “trying to push her to suicide” was not done by him but by Bret. How do I know the details of this horrifying play-by-play? The young woman captured it on her phone and sent it to me.

Now the warrant he was trying to serve on her was expired and had no value. But to Terhune and Bret it was infinitely valuable and they forged forward to post it everywhere on line. What kind of P.O.S.s do things like that?

For the record: I never had a warrant out on me, never called Bret a rapist... he did... I never accused him of raping some man... he did.. as Chris A. Wagenti and later as Christina Wagenti..and Affairs Valentino is not “Pure Fiction” as Terhune claims but heavily documented, etc. Terhune recently stated the following so this is not ancient history... not at all. As excerpted from his designated hate Affairs Valentino blog ("I" being "this woman"):


If he had posted this anywhere else it would stand as his opinion... but on that blog deceiving my web traffic it is straight up bullying. In my opinion it is shocking someone who behaves in this manner...Tracy Terhune... is mustered into service to weigh in on anything about Valentino. On the subject of Valentino, he is consistently off and stuck in a distant past before actual documentation was found by yours truly and Renato. Because he had enough cash to go shopping for all those Valentino relics and buy, buy, buy to his heart's content... and because he is a loyal foot soldier in the Valentino family's campaign to stop Affairs Valentino...this does not make him an historian.

Terhune masquerades his hate/hit blog on Affairs Valentino as some critique but over the past eight years he has been running it, the images he posts speak for themselves. It is a terrifying gallery of Bibles, Satan, pigs, images of Hellscapes, images portraying me as severely mentally handicapped...etc..Overall to me he seems rather obsessed with Satan and hell while he appears to portray himself as a “Holy Warrior”.

Well I am not sure I believe in heaven and hell, but I do think he might want to repent and cease his ways because there has to be a special place in any hell for people who torture other people for their own amusement by bullying them so heavily for so long.

Michael Morris used to call Terhune, Bret and their sidekicks..”The devil's brigade” and “Satan's angels”... Based on all of the imagery Terhune has posted on his hate blog.. I have to think he especially might want to reconsider his relationship with old Beelzebub.

I close by saying directly to them as I know they read this blog because they react to it.. that life is a gift not a war. Give it up and make some amends. It is love over hate, art over evil and truth all over your lies.

A look down memory lane as excerpted from Terhune's “Affairs Valentino Literary Critique”blog: