Sunday, October 25, 2020

"...For Injury to the Reputation & Image of Ms. Zumaya..."

*The documents shared in this blog are all public record. Passages and clips of images are excerpted under the guidelines of Fair Use as they are posted in brief to support the narrative. All of these public documents are available to anyone accessing the court archives.  

An extract of the guilty verdict (see below) handed down against David Bret in which he is found guilty of defaming me and injuring my reputation and image. The case was filed in the Court of Asti in Italy in 2014 with the verdict issued in 2016. He was ordered to pay damages of which to date he has paid zero; damages for the injury he inflicted on me.

The official court translation into English of the verdict is worth reading, I feel and I have posted it along with the evidence presented to the court on www.zumayawinslawsuit.com.

I will, at some point write a full account of the lawsuit. As Bret has made the subject so public, I get many questions about it. I have every legal right to discuss the case publicly because it is and never was a closed case.