Saturday, September 5, 2020

Pick a Team or The Invisible Line

 Well you can not have it both ways. Belonging to both “teams” is an impossibility as far as I am concerned. It is not so much a question of belonging to a club (such as a Facebook Valentino group) but it is a question of the level of one's actively participating and contributing as a prominent member of that club which gives them their distinction.

Those individuals who have gained distinction on the groups,  'Mad About the Boy' and 'We Never Forget' can scarcely appear credible also belonging to Renato's group, 'La Bomba Atomica Dell' Amore'. Because we know the following about those two groups from Ms. Cindy Martin who wrote Renato and I excerpt under Fair Use guidelines:

On May 15, 2019, she wrote: “Those two... (referring to Terhune and Constable) .. are now thick as thieves along with Donna Hill, and they are working against Evelyn.”

On May 19, 2019: “The 'We Never Forget' group is actually Donna Hill's group, and I have been on that group for several years, as a member and Tracy is a moderator.”

On May 20, 2019: “Tracy has always been the puppetmaster. No one else has ever pulled the strings. Even David (Bret) would read his entire statement for his blog to him before posting it.”

“I told him (Tracy Terhune) a while ago that I refused to be his “bully-machine” against you and Evelyn.”

“Tracy is calling the shots and he is also controlling what Simon and Eleanor from 'Mad About the Boy' puts out there.”

I ask followers in those two groups to call these people out and ask them why they think it is ok to run campaigns against us and why it is ok to be doing the following to us?

A short list:

Calling me “Fool Zumaya” and referring to me as the “Mad Woman of Turin” and referring to Renato as “Child Star 72” and “The Man Who Wears Dresses”, etc. Mocking our ages with countdowns to our deaths.

Running a hate blog under the same title as my book, Affairs Valentino for eight years and counting to deceive my web traffic and post images of Satan, pigs and toilets, etc.

Spreading lies about both of us such as my having a drug history, that I abandoned family, and worse.

Making completely false claims about me repeatedly.

Permitting David Spurr Bret to post his defamation about us despite being under a court order not to do so.

Blocking us completely from even seeing what is said in their groups, etc.

Bragging how they have had our books removed from sale, etc.

Working to ruin me and while boasting how I am so ruined no one can save me?

It is my opinion that anyone believing this to be excusable behavior has already chosen their team.

And with Cindy Martin explaining the control of those two Facebook groups, I ask why in god's name would we ever want to have anything to do with the acolytes of someone (Tracy Terhune) who recently wrote about me:


If people find it excusable that these people actively conspire and recruit to block us, ruin us, lie about us and mock, demean and bully us... then I want no part of them either.

What is that expression? If you don't get the problem, then you are part of the problem.

So I say to those people who still seem confused over why I am responding as I am...consider this: there are not two sides to a story when one side quite publicly behaves as they do... and might I also suggest to read some of my previous posts and check out:

https://www.zumayawinslawsuit.com/

No one should have to live under the daily threat these people (and I use that term loosely there) pose to us and have for many, many, many years for writing about Rudolph Valentino.

Renato adds... that as he does not like to delete followers from his group, he asks that everyone choose to stay only if they are genuinely friendly and supportive of us.

As they say in Italy: “It is better to be alone than in bad company.”

Thank you for reading.

#donefortoday #relax #valentinocultistthreat