Sunday, February 28, 2021

A Little Clarification

For years Tracy Terhune has accused me of calling him a “Bible Belt Boy”. I never did and to clarify just who the, “Bible Belt Boys” are/were... I share a few pages from my work in progress which I title, Die, Evelyn Zumaya, Die, (and yes, that is a direct quote from an e-mail sent to me from David Bret).

The “Bible Belt Boys” were two of my dear friends who called themselves this moniker affectionately. They were both from the same small town in southern Illinois. I am not quite sure why Tracy Terhune made this mistake but in his endless quest to blame me for everything I guess he went a bit too far on this one. Perhaps he made this mistake because on that designated hate blog he has run under the title of my book, Affairs Valentino... he has often posted both pictures of belts and bibles. Who knows?

For his information: