Thursday, April 15, 2021

Ta Da!

Thank-you to an intrepid reader for sharing these two fascinating Valentino snippets. They sent these to me with the question, "So, is this proof there were Valentino collectors in 1932?" Ha. Maybe it was just a spectacular little box.  

I am proud to say that since I met Renato, 💖 I have been the recipient of many rings in those exquisite boxes. (See below) I can understand Justice Kemp's fascination. And I have zero doubt that the ring Valentino bought for Natacha came in a box worthy of the moment. 

Brownsville Herald - February 24, 1932

Indianapolis Times - February 24, 1932

One of my little boxes (below) from Renato... this one was a shiny silver heart with white velvet lining.


Ta-Da....! Inside my ring of gold and pearls. 


#magichappensandyoubetterbelieveit