Thursday, April 22, 2021

Greatly Appreciated!

I am happy to see comments being left on some of my posts. And I personally find nothing wrong with posting as “Anonymous”. I think it is no different than using any other alias if needed. I know I have been accused in the past by the “bastards”, as Renato calls them... of posting my own comments and my own reviews on our book's Amazon sales pages. I never have and never would. I have left two reviews for books on Amazon, under my own name and they were not our books.

I also perfectly understand the use of Anonymous in leaving comments on this blog. I have little doubt, “They” are “monitoring” which is what they call trolling and stalking... and are not nice people at all as I think most readers know by now.

Thank you commentators. Greatly appreciated!