Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A Response

Dark Mum/Cindy Martin has written her heart out trashing us with insanities one more time. With the mountain of evidence we have collected from her posting lies about us, year after year... she projects the opposite to try and make us the bullies. This is a tired and classic tactic used by bullies.

I asked for a public retraction to her saying I had no authority to finish Michael Morris' book and that is not bullying but business. I asked for a public retraction and apology from her saying I forged records.

Curious she would come out swinging now because only a week or so ago she was trying her best to get one of our friends to tell me she wanted to be friends with me and even included happy birthday wishes for me. ??? I find this all rather frightening and sinister.

No matter how hard they try they can not make Renato and I people we are not. We stand behind our words, our deeds and our books and proudly so.

And for her information the blog where she posted endless insult and defamation along with David Bret targeting us and our work is not “Rudolph Valentino Critique” but is run and has been for 8 years under my book's title, “Affairs Valentino blogspot.com” and although she neglects to say... this designated and sick hate blog is run by Tracy Ryan Terhune.