Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Cindy Martin Provides the Evidence

I respond to a message which Cindy Martin sent to a blogger who wrote a glowing review of our new book, The Rudolph Valentino Case Files. This blogger heroically and bravely sent a screen capture of the message to me because they knew it was wrong and disturbing and that I should do something about it. I am. I did ask them if I could except the message and received permission.

This message stands as evidence of exactly what Terhune, Bret, Martin, Constable, Gribbin, Donna Hill and Jeanine Villalobos have been saying and obviously continue to say to people in order to attempt to bury our work, impede our right to do business and deter people curious about our books by telling them lies. Martin's message is proof they are hiding the truth about us, our work and about Valentino.

What Martin wrote to this hero, was nothing but grade A defamation and 100% harassing in a menacing way. Martin went out of her way to let this person know they were not pleased with the positive review of our work.

I excerpt Martin's message where she tells the blogger about me:

“ Her sources are her own speculation.”

“She writes a good fiction story.”

“She has no way of proving what she says.”

“What she has published are forgeries and I do have proof of this.”

“She (Martin) formed her opinion about us after taking into consideration Evelyn's character and that of her publisher Renato Floris.”

“Do not take Evelyn's work as gospel truth”

I respond to this savaging of our hard work, the disgraceful attack on our credible and factual sources, on Renato and my personal integrity and our honesty.

Our sources are not speculation, not fiction... but based and sourced on publicly archived court records, archival records still on file in two countries, the first hand testimonies of people who were there and their honest family's histories, etc. Anyone can look and see where we found what we did.

I would ask Cindy Martin what she has written, published or contributed to the world of Valentino other than hatred, sick divisiveness and an obsession with pleasing Tracy Terhune.

I say directly to Cindy Martin so she can know what is not speculation:

Referencing 1000 pages of court records which are on file in a public archive is not speculation and fiction. It is FACT. Remember I found those copies because your buddies, the collectors stole them from their lawful housing and hid them away? I also recall when Renato once told you to stop telling people we forged the records, you said you would rather consult a family's chest of personal things in an attic than go fact check the public records. It is further unforgivable you would insert the word “forged”gratuitously in the message because you admitted Terhune “brainwashed” you and told you the records were forged... when later he admitted he had seen them. And as far as you having proof I forged a record that is a lie because I never did.

It is not speculation to source the actual United Artists' contract which I found. Remember the discovery I made which you tried to pass off as being your discovery? Remember when Simon Constable posted pages from our book Astral Affairs Rambova as if he discovered her lost film with Cassio? This is one reason we published The Case Files because while you and your fellow obnoxious liars are doing all you can to ruin us, you steal our discoveries.

My sources are not “speculation” and you know that. If they were... you and your handlers would not be so vicious trying to bury those sources because let's face it...they reveal THE TRUTH.

I share my sources and always have. Anyone can go and find them. And to smear Ullman and demean the testimony of his children one more time in that message is proof you are but a sad shill for Terhune.

Court records, public documents, twenty years of work, fact checking, careful debate and thoughtful analysis forms the foundation of our work which we are so very proud of.

And we have accomplished all of this despite the abject bullying we are subjected to from the likes of you.

I applaud the hero who sent me the message you wrote because they provided us with the living proof of what is being said and done. And harassing people who stand up for us says way more about you than us. And it proves hands down that everything I have ever said about you... is the GOSPEL TRUTH.