Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Tracy Terhune, "You Did Everything!"

I guess Renato and I are the rare folks for going on record to call Tracy Terhune out for what he does to us. This said, I do not see the silence from the Valentino world as support for him in a friendly way... but more a fear of him. Many people express this to me and after what this man has and does do to us, I can scarcely blame anyone for not wanting to take on Tracy Terhune.

Still, there is a silence which surrounds him, a silence his awfulness created and sustains. As he dares to take the podium once again a few feet from Valentino's final resting place. Tracy Terhune who has tick-tocked mockingly and publicly to our deaths, who calls our work, “trash fiction”, who recruits others to bully us as in his “team”, who permits the likes of David Bret to post his worst lies about us. Tracy Terhune, the man who runs a damn hit blog targeting us (for 8 years) and our work while daring to claim it is a “Rudolph Valentino Critique”. No one believes that Cindy Martin. How ridiculous. Did Tracy make you write that?

Tracy Terhune who wheels and deals his Valentino world by being, imo, the greediest collector of them all. Selling, under aliases and into oblivion... the precious history of Valentino. He who knows little about the real Valentino and in light of his refusal to learn anything new we bring forth, demonstrates he has no interest in knowing Valentino's true history. He knows enough to slide by while the cash is exchanged.

I have been a sad, sad witness to twenty years of this man's awful behavior in the name of Valentino. He hides his cruel side and rides into his two Facebook groups as supreme leader, waving a new piece of Rudy as a banner to his own glory. What glory I say? The fact he is a dealer in all things dead Valentino... all the way to the grave!... means less than nothing to me. After all I know and have personally witnessed, I can honestly say I have no respect for Tracy Terhune and he would have to work long and hard to gain my trust and favor at all ever.

What he has done and does to us, in censoring our work with lies and aggressive bullying, is so awful I will not let him get away with it. As Renato wrote to one of his more brainwashed operatives, Cindy Martin... “To you, we did nothing! You did everything!”

Why does this matter? Because Terhune goes the extra mile, every single day that defamatory blog is online.... to impede our right to do business by stating as fact complete lies about us and our work and deterring people who ask him about our work, or who Google Affairs Valentino and find his hit blog... from buying our books by saying it is fiction and trash and demeaning us in a heavy and thorough way.

That blog matters because he maliciously runs it under the Google search of my book, Affairs Valentino; a book he has spent a decade of his life trying to bury.

As the old expression goes... "Bouquets or Brickbats" for Terhune? Brickbats thank you from me. 

I really have to think that if Rudolph Valentino were here today he would be flinging a few brickbats because I can not for one second believe he would give Tracy Terhune a pat on the back for what he does to us... for the good job he does hiding what he really does in the name of Valentino.  IMO...it would be,

Brickbats from Valentino!