Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Nothing to Hide

In my opinion, the entire blog set out right now by Cindy Martin is the work and under the direction or order of Tracy Terhune. He is the one so concerned about his death fest and that stolen blog which he continues to run under the title of my book. Disgraceful behavior to treat anyone in this way. Tracy Terhune and Cindy Martin can cobble together a million words and they can never nick Renato's class and integrity in the slightest. 

Renato shares the following statement to Cindy Martin:

“When I wrote Evelyn “...has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome as a result.” I wasn't making any consideration about mental issues but about the consequences of her being bullied by all of you and for so long a time. There is nothing to hide and Cindy Martin, you have no permission to report my words out of context, redacted and far outside the Fair Use guidelines. I have nothing to hide!

If I expressed my feelings about the Valentino death fest, this was not against any celebration about Valentino but about the current burlesque of that celebration. I have a right to my opinion.

I am sure rational people will recognize you are censoring my words which you have no authority to publish in such an extensive way. And you do so only to deceive and try to impugn me with innuendo.”