Friday, August 13, 2021

Tough Times

I never set out to make problems for any one. I used to read the chapter in Affairs Valentino I titled, “Warning, You Could Go To Prison” or some such thing. And when I read it, I would feel fear. This said, I never once, not for one second contemplated telling anything but the whole truth as I uncovered it. I knew from almost day one that these were highly-inconvenient truths for some people. So I took a deep breath and carried on.

I have been the most cynical when it comes to the love child theory. Michael Morris pushed it as a devotion, Renato has done and is now conducting brilliant research on the subject but I was always... hmmmmm maybe and more out of sheer disbelief. This was until I wrote the piece on the Love Child Theory for the new book The Case Files. I read the entire saga and thought, how long could I question the obvious? Why? How many more big red arrows need to be pointed here and there for me to accept Jean was Rudy's son?

I do now 100% and can say that the story of what we now accept as how the events came down way back then defies belief.

In my opinion, no one was wrong and within the circumstances and the historical time frame... everyone was right.