Tuesday, August 31, 2021

On Not Being Silent Forever

The other day I happened to catch a piece of video of David Bret being interviewed about Jimmy Savile. Now I had to get past the fact that this was the very monster who tortures his victims every day, no matter how young or how old they are... who wakes up every day feeling they deserve to be persecuted. There he was... the man who calls women “widows”, who talks about cobwebs growing on Renato and I, who mocks how old we are and there he was.... very old. C'mon.

I add that in the courtroom appearances regarding my lawsuit against him...which Bret was required to attend, he did appear in person. I did not and was always represented by my attorneys. They never wasted my money giving me descriptions of the man so I was surprised.

But when I heard Bret going on about his knowing Savile and how he was involved personally in that whole scandal, that caught my attention. Some years ago, when the Savile story broke, there was some mention by someone that he was involved somehow. I do not remember the specifics of that but he flipped out. So now he has convinced a production company that he was indeed involved in the story of Savile because he worked as a nurse in a hospital and claims he knows the inside story of Savile abusing young girls and the cover-up.

How many things are wrong with that? My head was spinning. Bret has a long, long history of lying about celebrities and claiming he has a secret inside source/scoop about them. He claimed ridiculously he knew them all... from Chaw Mank, to Andre Daven  to Greta Garbo. He makes his claims with such authority and peppered with so much useless data, that many people believe him. But he is lying and has been throughout the years on many, if not all of his major claims.

If he had tapes of himself speaking with Marlene Dietrich oh brother we would have heard those non stop for years. Crickets. If he had a private diary written by Valentino in which Valentino writes about his gay love life... oh brother again we would have had that in our hands in a second. Again crickets.

So as I watched his ancient face with his mountain of long grey hair standing on end, I felt, because of past history... that he was lying again. If I were that production company I would really vet his claims. I wish them well and thought about contacting them to let them know about Bret's history and who he was truly. Maybe send them a link to the verdict I won in the defamation lawsuit I filed v. him. (see below)

Bret's history screams... this is more bullshit. Cause to pause and think though... because fact is anyone contesting Bret's brazen lies and fraudulent claims becomes an instant target for his special brand of sadism. Something he does every single day to us.

It was a weird moment to be listening to and watching Bret, yet again associate himself with some celebrity in order to write another cheesy book about them and claim it is based on some sensational source only he is privy to. Yawn....

I say it was weird to hear him going on about it for two reasons. One because I just felt he was lying because he can nothing else and two because he was so old. I do not say that to bully or mock, but to point it out as fact because this is a man who has made us the targets of years of heavy ageist brutality and death watching. Is he kidding... he is as ancient as the rest of us.

So his fab inside scoop on Mr. Savile? IMO, please...the beat goes on.... once a cheater, always a cheater. Do I grant him relevance in posting this Op Ed? No. He has none but I intend to not let him erase or hide what he continues to do to people online. It is just too awful to not speak up about. I will not be silenced.

To read some of my victorious case v. Bret in both the court-translated Italian and English; the case as filed, the verdict handed down and some of the evidence filed...link here:

https://www.zumayawinslawsuit.com/

My book Affairs Valentino standing proud outside the Court of Asti. #victoryread