Saturday, October 16, 2021

No longer “Awaiting Moderation

I post one more of Bret's comments, “awaiting moderation” and “as warranted”. I will only add that he did sign a statement with the court where next to the recording of “assets” he reported, “zero”. I had to inform them he had written a few books and they asked me, “What books?” So he did not claim them as assets, initially anyway, which I found interesting.

I will save the rest of this particular collection with the other three hard drives full of his torrents of desperate abuse dating back as far as 2010. I could film a five hour movie of all he has written about us. Its quite a body of work and a hateful one at that.

I always find it extra evil that he and Terhune love to claim our books are “flops” and “don't do well”. Is that not like someone shooting someone in the legs and then laughing how they can't dance? Truly wicked.

Here below find one more of Bret's comments for this blog which until now was “awaiting moderation.” And is "go and do one", a death reference? Not sure.