Wednesday, February 5, 2020

An Interesting Post About the Affairs Valentino Love Child Theory

In Affairs Valentino, I presented a circumstantial case alleging Rudolph Valentino's nephew was his love child. I presented this theory in 2011, after years of research both in the U.S. and in Italy where the child was born. In 2014 I completed additional research. I initially set out to disprove this love-child theory but to date not a single piece of evidence or research discovery I have uncovered has proven this theory false. Quite the contrary. 

The screenshot below is taken from an Italian blog about gay culture titled, "Tre Libri Sopra il Cielo" or "Three Books Over the Sky" and was published on June 16, 2017. Find the translation of this most interesting post by Massimiliano below in English which reads, 

"Valentino's homosexuality story was caused by an incorrect translation of the English term, "metrosexual" which actually means man with an obsession with caring for his body. Not one of his contemporaries called him homosexual! It has also been recently discovered that his nephew Jean was actually his son! I have contacted his great-grand-daughter, Jeanine Villalobos who confirmed this to me."