Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I Respond Again to Tracy Ryan Terhune

I guess it is again time to respond to Tracy Ryan Terhune's continued trashing of our names and our life's works because he has not stopped doing that and I will never let it go unaddressed. He does not get a free pass at abusing us for so very long and in such a cruel way. I will respond.

To the man who continues to run a designated hate blog targeting us, who there exploits every opportunity to tear us and our work down... to the man who routinely calls all of our documented discoveries... “fiction” and “trash”... to the man who seems unable to stop his public, "hate Evelyn and Renato and stop Affairs Valentino campaign"... I say the following:

Mr. Tracy Ryan Terhune,

I will thank you to cease and desist impeding our right to do business by yelling “fire” every time anyone mentions us or our work and sending them all running for the exits. I will thank you to not permit David Bret to use you to violate a court order. And you know all about that court order because it has been online for years here @ www.zumayawinslawsuit.com .

Every single day you operate that designated hate blog to destroy our Google searches online...a blog you have run for eight years and counting under the title of my book Affairs Valentino... every single day it is online...you are bullying us and impeding our right to do a fair business.

You do not seem so eager to brag about the content you post about us on that blog you run under the cheesy disguise of its being a literary critique... what a total joke. The long and malicious history of your ever-changing blog themes fools no one and it is the title sitting there with my previous URL which stand as hard, cold evidence of what you are doing there. I think you are not so proud of that blog because what kind of person would do something like that anyway?

I think most people have stayed in tune with the times and by now recognize online bullying and such levels of defamation. But somehow you appear to feel justified in your continued ravaging of our work and our integrity... whether you post everyday or not. And I am sure you know well that establishing blogs under the titles of someone's business, products or book title to specifically ruin and impede their business and defame them is not only bullying but a criminal action.

So why don't you promote your bully blog on your two Facebook groups, Mad About the Boy and We Never Forget which you control? Are you not so proud of your eight years of bully effort diverting my web traffic and providing a platform for your partner David Bret to violate a court order by posting as comments his signature litany of lies about us? And yes, you have many times bragged on the blog how successful you are in diverting my web traffic. One example:



Who would ever be proud of doing something as cruel as that and for such a long, long time?

Are you not so proud of your eight years of disturbing images of pigs, bibles, satan and mocking jibes about toilets and our deaths? (see previous posts) If you are so proud of yourself, why do you delete most of your posts in your, “throw the stone and hide the hand” behavior?

Until you do close that utterly negative, mean spirited and vicious blog and return my URL to me, I will continue to respond to defend us and our work.

I post again:

I will gladly forward screenshots to anyone wishing to have proof of my statements made in this post.