Monday, March 22, 2021

How is it Possible?

How can a person like Tracy Terhune even be allowed to walk into Valentino's crypt at this point? Has no one read this blog and seen the evidence I have presented about his behavior, his affiliation with David Bret, his public bullying of us and his “Campaign to Ruin” me? Is it “ok” with Hollywood Heritage and Hollywood Forever to affiliate these days with someone like Tracy Terhune who is so openly homophobic as to call my husband “the man who wears a dress” to insult him? Are they complicit with him when he sniggers and allows the likes of David Bret to violate a court order to write his defamatory comments about us and on a blog Terhune solely set up to ruin me? And us? In 2011, Terhune's “buddy” David Bret threatened to open hit blogs about my family.

I panicked and closed the blog hoping to avoid this. Terhune seized the moment and has run my blog URL ever since maliciously to impede our right to do business.

Here... when he first opened the blog in August 2012 to divert my web traffic he poses as me which constitutes identity theft. His first post:

How is this possible? Do those two organizations support Terhune's cruelty? How much is that Valentino memorabilia he hoards away worth anyway? Worth enough to sell your own organization's integrity out for a whiff of Rudy things? They back someone like him who runs count downs to our deaths with a tick tock tick tock? And this is all posted on a blog under the title of my book, Affairs Valentino. (To share but a few) 


How is it possible that Hollywood Forever and Hollywood Heritage support someone who insults us by making sick ageist jokes... implying we are demented and asking if we are “sipping our Ensure”

Is this the kind of person Hollywood Forever and Hollywood Heritage endorse?

Is this to be accepted as business as usual in the Valentino World? I think eight years and counting is more than enough of his bullying behavior. 

*The excerpts in this post are used to illustrate my point and used under the guidelines of Fair Use. Anyone needing further proof of my statements made in this post may request screenshots which I would be more than happy to forward.