Thursday, June 29, 2023

Truth to Power

I move forward from the years of abuse hurled at Renato and I by those cultists who have made little effort to hide their hatred of all the truth we told and continue to tell about Rudolph Valentino and Natacha Rambova.

The personal attacks went on and continue... for decades.... but through it all they failed miserably to tarnish the truth and validity of our work.

It is my wish that people would stand up and call them out for the heavy personal attacks on Renato and on myself and our work. Nevertheless, our work shines through.

Of course it is discouraging they slip by and their deplorable behavior against us goes unpunished. But I move forward with faith and with the hope that even more people will see who they really are and reject them as what they truly are...charlatans and insecure, mean-spirited bullies.

Their gasps of cruel desperation have not gone unnoticed and it is with every ounce of my being I defend us again and again.

Renato Floris and I wrote truth to power and I do so again today. 

Love to you Renato! 💓


Subscribe to: https://www.patreon.com/AffairsValentino