Friday, June 23, 2023

As Many of You Know...

I invite you all to join me on my Patreon account where I post regularly about Rudolph Valentino and Natacha Rambova. 

https://www.patreon.com/AffairsValentino

For the minimal subscription rate of five dollars a month, you can leave comments on my posts and engage in exchanges with like minded people. The reason for requiring a subscription?

As many of you know, I used to leave the comment feature open on this blog, but it was wildly abused by those attempting to censor and defame our work. I was spending all day screening a flood of traumatizing comments with no ability to block the few problematic senders.

It was for this reason I sought a social media venue where I could block those abusing the privilege. Patreon is a great place to do so. I post every day or so and just captured my last couple of posts to show you how it goes with my phone. 

Patreon is a new and exciting venue and well run all in all. See you there and look forward to your Rudy and Natacha insights!