Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Renato's Victory

I am bursting with pride to announce Renato's posthumous book which is now available online. 

bit.ly/3smXxqm


He worked passionately on this project during the last difficult years of his life and completed his final edits in his final days. The book is in Italian and at some point I will publish an English version. For now he has his final word on Rudolph Valentino in his native language which he spoke so beautifully.

I would hope anyone entertaining a thought of throwing a stone, would pause and realize the heroic effort which went into this volume. Renato Floris gave every book he published 110% and this is no exception.

I thank Aurelio Miccoli for his brilliant editing and support for without him I could never have completed the work.

Grazie!