Saturday, August 26, 2023

Enough is Enough - Reposted

I realize there might be a certain honor in even having active haters who work every single day of their lives to try their hardest to bury us and our books forever. It goes with the territory it seems. 

If I had written some insignificant book on Valentino, they would have laughed it off and carried on. This did not happen because I wrote the truth, Affairs Valentino was and still is a book filled with great content which they will never be able to bury. 

It all could have been so different way back when, if they had embraced my new discoveries instead of spreading their false and malicious information about us and the books. 

But they have never made their roles in this a secret, being public about it year after year. 

No matter how much Valentino memorabilia Tracy Terhune buys, no matter how thoroughly he crams every inch of his life with Valentino trinkets, he does not impress me because he is forever bonded with David Bret and their collaborative and  hateful public campaign against Renato and I. All of Terhune's mocking tick-tocking to our deaths and years of posts as ageist cruelties, images of pigs, Satan and toilets, etc., designed to make us suffer, still ring loudly in my mind. His providing a platform for Bret to continue his evil ways targeting us seems to be something some people can excuse. I will never excuse that awful behavior. 

Donna Hill has made her role in the collaboration clear by shunning even the mention of any of our books on her "so-called" extensive listing of all Valentino publications. When Renato sent her a legitimate query about this, she passed it off to Bret and Terhune within hours. This because I shared her tale of the stolen court records being exchanged for one of Valentino's shirts. Maybe instead of traipsing off with the thieves, she could have taken the high road and worked towards justice there, i.e. recovery of those records. And fyi, "shunning" is considered bullying.

Cindy Martin, Eleanor Gribbin, Simon Constable, etc. and the various other aliases who work their agenda on their two groups are imo just mean, propagandized subsidiaries of the above...doing their daily bidding to gain favor within the ranks. 

Haters arrive when you reach a certain point of achievement imo and as offensive as they all are,  I will never be bullied into silence. And today as I perused my files I found the following and thought I would share it with them in regards to the subject of our work. 


All of our new Valentino content is now being shared on our Patreon account. Subscribe here: https://www.patreon.com/AffairsValentino