Friday, December 9, 2022

"...What Light I Have..."

Renato says they fear me. Maybe he is right. He says they fear me because I was right about everything.

Except for a few tweaks in minor points of data, which I have since corrected and evolved with more study and research, I was 100% right.

It is, and always was, in great measure what was going on with Twitter. But I was more than “shadowed banned”... I was straight up banned.

The truth I told could not be told on their watches. 

After all these years, they still sit and watch and fume and send their little cryptic messages back and forth. What to do next about Evelyn's truthiness?

They have tried everything to silence me...bullied me, doxed me, tormented me, mocked me, terrorized me and failed at every turn.

Perhaps they can slide by with their constant slide show of dear Rudolph and their endless shopping for and grandstanding with the relics... but they can not rebury all Renato and I discovered and they can never nick our shining intellectual honesty.

Is there anyone over there in “Cult of the Relic” land with a smidge of conscience? Or are they all still hunkered down checking this blog over and over for fear of my truth? For fear of more truth.

Abraham Lincoln once said, “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”

I was right about everything.