Sunday, January 15, 2023

Up and At It

This blog used to be a creative venue for me and a place of communication, discussion and discovery. It was ruined by the little band of idiots, morons who have tried to convince the world I am who they actually are. They failed. 

Their barrages of cruel comments were all sent in as anonymous so I was forced to read their wickedness. It was cruel and organized and they were at their worst. And always scouring my responses for something they could claim was out of line. They tried to hide. They failed. 

They may think they scored a victory over this blog but what kind of monsters revel in such acts? 

How are they proud of their censorship, their cruelty, their stupidity? 

I could pity them. I could ignore them. Or I could make sure the world knows exactly what they did and do. 

Onward.