Monday, October 10, 2022

Some Very Valuable Discoveries & Content

I am sharing the following articles which are all from the French newspaper, Comoedia and which I read in the podcasts Part 1 and Part 2 of "Rudolph Valentino & That French Incident". They are available to anyone, so all of those who are claiming I made this all up can shut up about that forever. I consider these letters so valuable I want them to be a part of the Valentino record and available. 

The letter written by Jacques Hebertot (below) is included in the article by Andre Tinchant which I read in the Part 1 of the podcast. Date of publication was May 31, 1924. 


This (below) is the article by J.L. Croze which includes the complete text written to him as a cablegram from Andre L. Daven. I read this in Part 2. Date of publication was May 29, 1924.


The following is the letter from Andre L. Daven which I read in Part 2. Date of publication was June 20, 1924.