Sunday, September 10, 2023

New Account

I have set up a rumble.com account where I will be sharing videos Renato and I made over the years. There are a few on there now with many more to come.

You will be able to see the videos without a Rumble account. If you click on the link to this video and then click on the blue “A” icon below the video next to “Affairs Valentino”, the list of available videos can be seen.

https://rumble.com/v2w0gz1-rudolph-valentinos-beauty-queen-norma-niblock.html

If you want to subscribe, follow or comment you will need to set up an account with Rumble which requires verification through an e-mail but it is free. Soon I will have a direct URL. 

Renato took many little videos which I will organize there so they can be enjoyed. I will also be posting installments of audio files of me reading an unpublished book I have written. Soon come.